This is the Professional version of KETONIX® Breath Ketone Analyzer designed for use with a mobile device. Measures user interface is available in the Ketonix App (iOS and Android). Breath ketone levels are indicated in PPM.
An optimal tool to find out how lifestyle changes affect your ketosis.
Calibration is automated. No need to send the device back to be calibrated or replace the sensor.
- Measures breath ketones, a realtime indicator of ketosis.
- Reusable, measure thousands of times, at a one time cost only!
- The sensor does not need to be replaced after X times, it can be used for years!
- No calculation needed to know your ketosis. Breath ketones are proportional to the break down of fat into ketones by the liver.
- Measures are saved and can be viewed to evaluate lifestyle changes.
- Automated calibration each startup, no need to send in the device for calibration.
- Bluetooth communication.
- App with Support for English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, and Finnish.
- Your Ketonix and software upgrades are a one time cost, no additional fees.
- User Manual (EN, FR, DE, ES, SE, FI, DK, NO).
- Email Support, English and Swedish.
- 30-days Money Back Guarantee (shipping charges are non-refundable).
Ketonix® measures breath ketones which is a realtime indicator of ketosis. This is more accurate than blood and urine measures which only indicate excess ketones.
This version of Ketonix® Breath Ketone Analyzer designed for use with a mobile device (iOS/Android) or desktop computer (Mac OS or Windows).
Work is currently ongoing to port the mobile app to desktop systems macOS and Windows.
Measures and charts are easily available in the app. Breath ketone levels are indicated in PPM. This is an optimal tool to find out how lifestyle changes affect your ketosis. A perfect choice for anyone who is adopting a Paleo, Ketogenic, or Low Carb diet.
- Includes Ketonix App, free download at Appstore, and Google Play.
- App Features: All included, all features within Measure, Analysis, Diet, Import Recipes, and Lab are included.
- The Bluetooth Smart protocol means you do not have to pair it to use the app. Just open the app, tap connect, and go!
The new app is available for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets running iOS or Android supporting Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
Work is ongoing to port the mobile app into a desktop version (macOS, Windows). Current software is found here Support->Ketonix Bluetooth->Software
Note: In Windows, the Bluetooth® driver needs to be replaced, see instructions in Support->Ketonix Bluetooth->Windows Adapter.
- Indicates your ketone production by analyzing your breath.
- A reusable instrument that can be used thousands of times.
- Powered by a USB port 5V 1A, USB charger(not included) 5V or a 5V battery(not included) with a USB port. The included USB cable is only used for power, not communication.
- Application indicating acetone in PPM.
- Self-calibration. This device calibrates itself, there is no need for user-initiated calibration.
- Clients are at the moment available for macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android.
- Record breath ketones locally on your mobile device smartphone/tablet and/or to an online account (www.ketonix.com).
- You can anonymously contribute your data to studies of ketogenic diets (Optional).
- The Mouthpiece can be easily removed and cleaned. An extra mouthpiece is included. The mouthpiece has three different settings that can easily be changed to adjust the resistance.
- The Software provides profile management to enable several users to share a device using personal mouthpieces.
- The USB cable is detachable and only used to power the device.
- Weight: 40 gr (total weight 260 gr).
- Size: length 130 mm, diameter 25 mm.
What is included:
Ketonix® Bluetooth®, USB Cable, an extra mouthpiece, a manual and a perfect KETONIX zipper etui.
If you have type 1 or 2 diabetes: You still need to check your glucose.
This device is a complement but does not replace your glucose or beta-hydroxybutyrate measuring devices.
Below is a reference chart for typical PPM ranges:
We Also Recommend