Bluetooth® USB Adapter for Windows
Bluetooth® dongle for connecting to a Ketonix® Bluetooth® device when using Windows. <br/> Only for use with Windows.
Windows Bluetooth® dongle for connecting to a Ketonix® Bluetooth® device.
Only for use with Windows.
A library that the Ketonix® software is built upon needs features that are not supported on the Microsoft Windows platform. It is needed to have custom driver software. By using a Bluetooth® dongle and setting the driver for that dongle will solve the issue. The driver software for this dongle can be replaced using the Zadig software. When this dongle then is inserted into the Windows computer, the driver will be loaded and used, and communication to the Ketonix® device up and running.
- A Bluetooth dongle for Windows to communicate with a Ketonix® Bluetooth® device.
- 128 bit AES encryption for a secure connection between the devices
- Extra low energy consumption
- Bluetooth version 4.0
To get a Bluetooth® connection working on Windows, the bluetooth driver need to be replaced.
There are two options:
1) Replace the current Bluetooth® driver for your Windows system. This will enable a connection to your Ketonix® via Bluetooth®, but break connection to other Bluetooth® devices.
2) Get our Bluetooth® USB Adapter for Windows and replace the driver for this adapter. This will allow connections to your Ketonix® and other Bluetooth® devices.
The adapter is tested on Windows 10 successfully.
Replacing the driver is done by running the Zadig tool. The Zadig software can be downloaded from HERE
First view all devices (Options->List all devices), then selecting the USB Bluetooth device and click replace driver, see image below.
The Windows USB Bluetooth® adapter identifies itself as "CSR8510 A10".
Replace the "BTHUSB .." with "WinUSB...".
We Also Recommend