2019 KETONIX® Bluetooth® with Battery
The 2019 KETONIX® Bluetooth® with Battery uses software app for indicating acetone in PPM.
The supported platforms are iOS, Android and Mac, a Beta version for Windows is also available.
The Beta version for Windows needs to replace the Bluetooth stack driver and might break the connection to other Bluetooth devices.
Calibration is built in and is done automatically.
- Indicates your ketone production by analyzing your breath.
- A reusable instrument that can be used thousands of times.
- Powered by a USB port 5V 1A, USB charger(not included) 5V or a 5V battery with USB port. The included USB cable is only used for power, not communication.
- Application indicating acetone in PPM.
- Self calibration. This device calibrates itself, there is no need for user initiated calibration.
- Clients are at the moment available for macOS, iOS and Android. A Windows version is being developed.
- Record breath ketones locally on your mobile device smartphone/tablet and/or to an online account (www.ketonix.com).
- You can anonymously contribute your data to studies of ketogenic diets (Optional).
- Mouthpiece can be easily removed and cleaned. An extra mouthpiece is included. The mouthpiece has three different settings that can easily be changed to adjust the resistance.
- Software provides profile management to enable several users to share a device using personal mouthpieces.
- The USB cable is detachable and the battery can be inserted direct to enable mobile measures.
- Weight: 40 gr (total weight 260 gr).
- Size: length 130 mm, diameter 25 mm.
What is included:
Ketonix® Bluetooth®, Ketonix Battery, USB Cable, Cable to charge the battery, an extra mouthpiece, a manual and a perfect KETONIX zipper etui.
Prices are in US dollars. EU customers have to pay 25% VAT.
NB: If you have type 1 or 2 diabetes:
You still need to check your glucose.
This device is a complement but does not replace your glucose or beta-hydroxybutyrate measuring devices.